Source: WTF Gamers Only

The statement that “Gaming is addictive” does not seem to be that much debatable after watching the recent incident in China.

During a marathon gaming session, a Chinese man got paralyzed when he tried to stand to use washroom after straight 20 hours of gaming. According to the news reports, he could not feel his legs or back.

His friend who witnessed the whole incident said

“It seems he had lost sensation completely and couldn’t move at all and we had to call an ambulance”

What is more interesting is that recently, World Health Organization added the phenomenon, ‘Hazardous gaming’ in their revised International Compendium of Diseases last month. Though not everybody believes the findings of World Health Organization, the incidents like these definitely make us believe that excessive gaming may be more dangerous for us than we would have imagined.

Comments Below

comments