The all new Blackberry Motion has been launched on Sunday by China-based TCL Communications, which has global rights to BlackBerry phone brand. The smartphone is quite similar to the BlackBerry KEYone apart from the major difference that Motion comes with a full touchscreen instead of a physical keyboard and touchscreen combination.
Initially, the BlackBerry Motion will be available in UAE and Saudi Arabia for the moment, with a price equivalent to about $460.
Features and specifications:
- The smartphone sports a 5.5-inch full HD LCD display.
- It runs on a customised version of Android 7.1 Nougat operating system and is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 processor coupled with 4GB of RAM.
- It comes with 32GB of built-in storage.
- The BlackBerry Motion comes with a 12-megapixel rear camera with f/2.0 aperture and an 8-megapixel front-facing camera.
- It is powered by a 4,000mAh battery and has a front-facing fingerprint scanner.
“You’ll get the same security-focused apps intended to make it business-and privacy-friendly”, according to Engadget’s report.
In Comparison With Blackberry KEYone:
- The BlackBerry KEYone has a 4.5-inch display with 1620 x 1080 pixels resolution, 433ppi and 3:2 aspect ratio.
- The smartphone runs on Android 7.1 Nougat and is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 processor coupled with 4GB of RAM.
- The smartphone includes 64GB built-in storage, 12-megapixel rear camera, USB Type-C support, and a 3,500mAh battery.