Chinese Mobile brand Gionee has launched a new smartphone focused on selfie enthusiasts this Friday. Named as Gionee S10 Lite, the smartphone will go on sale on December 23.
Interestingly, Gionee s10 lite has a ‘WhatsApp clone’ feature, which allows users to use three different WhatsApp accounts on the phone. The smartphone also supports split-screen and has an eye-protection feature that is essentially a blue light filter that is aimed at protecting eyes from strain and is said to reduce fatigue.
“By strengthening our ‘S’ Series we aim to keep up with the growing demand for high-quality smartphones with superior photography capabilities,” David Chang, Global Sales Director, said in a statement.
Specifications and features
- The smartphone has a 5.2-inch HD display.
- The device houses a 3,100mAh battery and fingerprint sensor.
- Gionee S10 Lite sports a 16-megapixel selfie camera with “group selfie” and “bokeh selfie” features.
- The device comes with a 13-megapixel primary camera with auto-focus (AF) and flash.
- The smartphone is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon MSM8920 platform with 4GB RAM and 32GB internal storage which can be expanded up to 256GB.
- S10 Lite runs Gionee’s custom Amigo 4.0 operating system (OS) based on Android 7.1 Nougat.
- The device will be available in gold and black colors from December 23.