The Taiwanese multinational tech firm, Acer India has launched “Predator 21 X” gaming notebook with the curved screen on Friday. Interestingly, the newly launched pc has only 500 units available worldwide which will be available at Acer Exclusive stores.
“‘Predator 21 X’ which is the world’s first notebook with a curved-screen design offers eye-tracking technology for more immersive user experience,” said Chandrahas Panigrahi, CMO and Consumer Business Head, Acer.
Specs and features
- The laptop features 21-inch IPS display with 2560 x 1080 resolution.
- The device is equipped with eye-tracking technology powered by Tobii.
- The curved screen also features NVIDIA G-SYNC technology.
- “Predator 21 X” (GX21-71) features a dual NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 graphics card.
- The laptop has 7th-generation Intel Core i7-7820HK processor, 64GB DDR4-2400 memory, and up to four 512GB solid-state drives.
Preloaded “Acer PredatorSense” software enables users to customize and control the gaming experience completely from one central interface, including overclocking, lighting and fan control. Moreover, the induction of “Xsplit Gamecaster” software makes it convenient for gamers to record and edit videos and live streaming on Twitch and Youtube channels.
According to IANS, Predator 21 X comes with the latest 3-way (tweeter, midrange, woofer) audio design which produces Hi-Fi quality sound and is powered by 4 speakers (2 tweeters, 2 midranges) and 2 subwoofers to produce a full spectrum of sound.